TPR#50 Tokyo Rosenthal
On episode 50 of the Taproot Podcast, Tokyo Rosenthal talks about the award he won for his song “Black To Blue,” his experience with European “listening rooms,” and where he got those mysterious horn players on his latest CD.
- visit the episode index page to listen to more episodes of the podcast.
- sign up for the newsletter to be notified of future episodes by email
- visit the Taproot Radio page in iTunes to subscribe in iTunes
- visit the Taproot Podcast page in feedburner to subscribe to the podcast with other podcast players
- visit the Taproot Radio web site to read reviews, watch videos, and more