TPR#47 Mark Jungers
On episode 47 of the Taproot Podcast, Mark Jungers talks about the upcoming Frio River Festival, how he came up with the title “More Like A Good Dog Than A Bad Cat,” and why he needed to write a cattle-rustling song.
- visit the episode index page to listen to more episodes of the podcast.
- sign up for the newsletter to be notified of future episodes by email
- visit the Taproot Radio page in iTunes to subscribe in iTunes
- visit the Taproot Podcast page in feedburner to subscribe to the podcast with other podcast players
- visit the Taproot Radio web site to read reviews, watch videos, and more