You need to be a member of No Depression Americana and Roots Music to add comments!

Join No Depression Americana and Roots Music

Comment by victoria nowak on August 24, 2012 at 7:52am

I concur :)

Comment by Tim M. Otto on August 23, 2012 at 7:42pm

The more I hear this song...the more I like it! True Nick Lowe. The hippest cat in the music biz!

Comment by Tim M. Otto on August 23, 2012 at 7:38pm

Yeah Victoria, Sort of from the royal family of country music. I think a-lot of people have forgotten Nick's cool wife. Carlene is pretty hip as I remember for a gal from Tennessee. She knew enough to marry the ultra cool british Nick.

Comment by victoria nowak on August 23, 2012 at 7:02pm

You are sooo right Tim. I was so fortunate to see him at the Park West in Chicago in the mid 80s after Rockpile I believe,and he was still awesome. He's one of my favorite bass players,and he can sure write a song. Carlene was a good singer/songwriter also.Of course she comes from good stock!

Comment by Tim M. Otto on August 23, 2012 at 9:44am

I think I love just about anything Nick Lowe does! He is trully an under appreciated rock & roll treasure that those in the know do appreciate I think. Some may remember he used to be married to Carlene Carter.

Sponsors

If you enjoy this site please consider helping us with a small donation!

Don't like PayPal? Mail a check to: No Depression, 460 Bush St., San Francisco, CA 94108

When you shop at Amazon please enter through this search box and No Depression receives a referral fee

Notes