I just received thuis via email. I know at least some Boston Music people had planned to be there, so am passing it along.

"Due to Laryngitis, Gillian Welch is unable to perform tonight (October 27, 2011) at the Wilbur Theatre in Boston, MA. The show has been postponed to Tuesday, December 13th at 8 PM. All original tickets will be honored night of show. If for some reason you cannot attend, refunds are available at point of purchase."

I'm planning to see them at the Music Hall in Portsmouth on Sat, Nov 26 (Thanksgiving weekend). If anyone else is going, let me know.

If you missed them (and The Decemberists) on Austin City Limits, you can view it online at

http://austincitylimits.org/3704-decemberists-gillian-welch

Views: 77

Replies to This Discussion

I've got tix to the Portsmouth show as well.

Great. Maybe we can arrange to meet up before or during the breaks. Feel free to send me mail as the date gets closer. I'm a Music Hall member, who was at the box office when tix went on sale, so you should be able to find me in the front row. :-)

The Music Hall is a great venue (as is the new Music Hall Loft). The lobby and bathrooms alone are worth a visit. Here's a picture: http://thedailyportsmouth.com/2010/08/28/founders-lobby-the-music-h...

They're dropping like flies. The Long Time Courting/Robbie O'Connell concert at Johnny D's has been canceled.

Just got this from the mailing list...

In addition to the rescheduled (and sold out!) Boston show at the Wilbur Theatre on Tuesday, December 13th, Gillian has added a second Wilbur Theatre on Monday, December 12th, which goes on sale tomorrow, Wednesday the 9th, at this link.  

The Presale begins at 12 Noon EST and the password is "WT9".

RSS

Sponsors

If you enjoy this site please consider helping us with a small donation!

Don't like PayPal? Mail a check to: No Depression, 460 Bush St., San Francisco, CA 94108

When you shop at Amazon please enter through this search box and No Depression receives a referral fee

Notes

FAQ

Created by No Depression Feb 17, 2009 at 9:06pm. Last updated by No Depression Sep 24, 2012.