Okay folks, let's have some fun. In honor of the coming weekend, let's compile the ultimate Cocaine Mix Tape! I mean, how many great songs are dedicated to "the candy of the nose?" I think if we all pitch in, we could come up with one hell of a list. Feel free to leave a vid if you want! I'll start things off with one of my personal favorites, Johnny Cash's "Cocaine Blues." (A quick side note: please do not think that I personally ride the White Pony, or condone such behavior. But damn if it doesn't make for some good songs! :)

Views: 409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, the exceedingly obvious choice would be "Cocaine" as covered by Eric Clapton. The less obvious and better verson would be JJ Cale's original on his Troubador record.
CCKMP
Good one. I had no idea what CCKMP was so did a search and found this video. Knew the song, but hadn't really listened to it for many years.

White Line Fever - Flying Burrito Bros.
Elliott Smith - The White Lady Loves You More

Casey Jones - Grateful Dead
Cocaine - Jackson Browne
Snowblind - Black Sabbath
Tell It To Me- OCMS

Also
cocaine habit - OCMS
I like when cocaine is referred to as "booger sugar"

that is all.
Ha! Where's the "Like" button on this site? :)

RSS

Sponsors

If you enjoy this site please consider helping us with a small donation!

Don't like PayPal? Mail a check to: No Depression, 460 Bush St., San Francisco, CA 94108

When you shop at Amazon please enter through this search box and No Depression receives a referral fee

Notes

FAQ

Created by No Depression Feb 17, 2009 at 9:06pm. Last updated by No Depression Sep 24, 2012.