Ryan Adams new record comes out on 10/11. NPR has it streaming here. 

Take a listen and let us know what you think in the comments!

Views: 1130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great video!  Thanks.

Thanks for the link Kyla.  After several listens, review written.  Here.

Fuel Friends blog out of Denver has a link to stream or download Ryan's performance there a couple weeks ago. It sounds fantastic. Check it out.
Fantastic - I hope the Chicago show is just as great
Thanks for the link!  Great find.
I'm listening again now and it really is a quality recording of a great performance. Excited to see him in Seattle on the 21st.

They always have great downloads on the Taste of Country site...this one’s from Joe Firstman (who I admit I didnt really know, but now am definitely a fan.)

Has some classic country grit you don’t hear too often, plus some modern indie-alternative Ryan Adams type vibe

Just passing it along -- http://tasteofcountry.com/joe-firstman-carolina-free-mp3/

I am so excited about the new RA album. I have listened to the stream many times and love it from the opening track to the end. Invisible Riverside is incredible. I can honestly say that no other artist moves me in the way Ryan Adams does. The guy is a phenomenal  talent.

RSS

Sponsors

If you enjoy this site please consider helping us with a small donation!

Don't like PayPal? Mail a check to: No Depression, 460 Bush St., San Francisco, CA 94108

When you shop at Amazon please enter through this search box and No Depression receives a referral fee

Notes

FAQ

Created by No Depression Feb 17, 2009 at 9:06pm. Last updated by No Depression Sep 24, 2012.