I'd love to listen in at work if you're streaming. I'm in Portland, ME (eastern standard time).

Post your show info here and perhaps we can knit together a 24/7 web of locally produced alt country programming nationwide - hell, world wide.

Tune into the Kitchen Party with me, ceci, on WMPG fm Portland ME
Thursdays 10:30 am - noon EST
"Rockin' alt country & whatnot - plus pretty much anything with a mandolin"

Stream live at www.wmpg.org

I do occaisional live guests too - recent guests = Darol Anger w/Tashina and Tristan Clarridge, Chris Hillman & Herb Pedersen, Malcolm Holcomb, Bruce Molsky, Chris Moore & Kindling Stone, Roy Davis & the Dregs, Dave Gutter & Jon Roods of Rustic Overtones, Matt Arcara & Scott Conley & Jon Cooper, Putnam Smith, and so on....

Radio specials have included "Emmypalooza" and "Whole Lotta Cash" - three hours of Emmylou Harris and JR Cash, respectively, and annual Desert Island Discs special w/lists from local music luminaries.

Rock on!

Tags: country, radio, WMPG, alt, alt-country, alternative, americana, college, community, djs, More…stations

Views: 1124

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I present the Jumping Hot Club Radio Show on www.ne1fm.net every Sunday at 11pm GMT and it's repeated on www.acousticspectrum.com on Fridays at 10pm GMT but you can 'listen again' here - http://www.mixcloud.com/JumpingHotClubRadio/when it is conveniently split into 2 x 1hr shows.

The JHC Radio Show is eclectic to say the least - promoting regional Americana/Folk/Roots acts from NE England but also giving exclusive first UK radio plays to albums from many of the acts that we love on ND (Mary Gauthier, Malcolm Holcombe and Justin Townes Earle spring to mind). 

These are mixed with Classic songs and rare stuff I have in my collection or trawl the internet for.

At worst its me in a studio at midnight playing records I love or I might just be spreading the word across the airwaves.

RSS

Sponsors

If you enjoy this site please consider helping us with a small donation!

Don't like PayPal? Mail a check to: No Depression, 460 Bush St., San Francisco, CA 94108

When you shop at Amazon please enter through this search box and No Depression receives a referral fee

Notes

FAQ

Created by No Depression Feb 17, 2009 at 9:06pm. Last updated by No Depression Sep 24, 2012.