Henry Jasen's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"The Association had a great sound.  That kind of harmony continues to be successful.…"

Henry Jasen replied Apr 6 to Song(s) you're embarrassed to admit you really liked

162 Apr 8
Reply by Jack Williams

"After I posted about John Denver and read some of the other posts and objections, I…"

Henry Jasen replied Apr 6 to Song(s) you're embarrassed to admit you really liked

162 Apr 8
Reply by Jack Williams

"I was surprised and only slightly embarrassed that I could sing along with the entir…"

Henry Jasen replied Apr 4 to Song(s) you're embarrassed to admit you really liked

162 Apr 8
Reply by Jack Williams

"Wouldn't the Zen answer be every song is my favorite because they are all part of th…"

Henry Jasen replied Mar 5 to What's Your Favorite Song Of All Time?

186 Mar 5
Reply by Dave Crotts

"I'm surprised that no one has posted the Ballad of Jesse James.  It's a true folk so…"

Henry Jasen replied Jan 3 to Songs Rooted in History?

48 Feb 22
Reply by EE Roberts

"The Ballad of Ira Hayes was written by Peter La Farge and covered by the likes of Jo…"

Henry Jasen replied Jan 3 to Songs Rooted in History?

48 Feb 22
Reply by EE Roberts

"I'm surprised that no one has yet  recalled this Bill Monroe classic.  Here it's per…"

Henry Jasen replied Dec 23, 2013 to Best Songs About Sports?

54 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Mark Craggs

"I must like the sports as metaphor angle.  Here's another one, reputed to be Bill Cl…"

54 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Mark Craggs

"I love Steve Goodman's Dying Cub Fan's Last Lament.  Tom Russell's  "Gallo Del Cielo…"

54 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Mark Craggs

"Just last night I had a related experience.  My wife and I had been at the performan…"

Henry Jasen replied Dec 1, 2013 to Meeting the band: What do you say?

46 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Victoria Woodworth

RSS

Sponsors

If you enjoy this site please consider helping us with a small donation!

Don't like PayPal? Mail a check to: No Depression, 460 Bush St., San Francisco, CA 94108

When you shop at Amazon please enter through this search box and No Depression receives a referral fee

Notes

FAQ

Created by No Depression Feb 17, 2009 at 9:06pm. Last updated by No Depression Sep 24, 2012.