Tommy Lagniappe's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars"

Tommy Lagniappe replied Jun 17 to Favorite Movie Musicians?

30 Jul 4
Reply by Uncle Marky

"Thank ya Jim!!"

Tommy Lagniappe replied Apr 25 to What song made you smile today?

278 Jun 11
Reply by Rick Nordeen

"You know the Happy Song by Pharrell is reminicient of that soul/R&B sound and th…"

Tommy Lagniappe replied Apr 25 to What song made you smile today?

278 Jun 11
Reply by Rick Nordeen

"I just ran across another one....touring with the Ike and Tina Turner Review!!!  WoW…"

Tommy Lagniappe replied Jan 24 to When Would You Like to Have Been A Fly On The Wall......

28 Feb 18
Reply by Louis Richardson

"Awesome stuff Ms H!! I think my Black Keys show will probably someday be a memory li…"

Tommy Lagniappe replied Jan 24 to When Would You Like to Have Been A Fly On The Wall......

28 Feb 18

"You are a blessed man Walter!!!   Very Cool Experience!!   Tommy"

28 Feb 18

"Dave, Cool question! I have a good friend named Steve that is the biggest Elvis fan…"

28 Feb 18

"Yeah Jersey Rocks Sue!! "Greetings from Asbury Park" by Bruce will always be one of…"

Tommy Lagniappe replied Nov 22, 2013 to What State Has The Most Music Diversity?

21 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Michael Helwig

"Yeah,  I am remiss for not mentioning Bob!!!  Thanks Dave and I apologize for the re…"

Tommy Lagniappe replied Nov 21, 2013 to What State Has The Most Music Diversity?

21 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Michael Helwig

"Hey Dave I also have to put in a plug for my home state of Michigan.  While not as d…"

Tommy Lagniappe replied Nov 21, 2013 to What State Has The Most Music Diversity?

21 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Michael Helwig

RSS

Sponsors

If you enjoy this site please consider helping us with a small donation!

Don't like PayPal? Mail a check to: No Depression, 460 Bush St., San Francisco, CA 94108

When you shop at Amazon please enter through this search box and No Depression receives a referral fee

Notes

FAQ

Created by No Depression Feb 17, 2009 at 9:06pm. Last updated by No Depression Sep 24, 2012.