Tears of the Moosechaser's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Mine is clogged with songs I have been working on, but there are a few random stragg…"

Tears of the Moosechaser replied Mar 29, 2011 to What's In Your "Top 25 Most Played" Folder on ITunes - Does It Surprise You?

73 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Hugh T.

"I think Canada still counts because it is technically in North America.  but does th…"

Tears of the Moosechaser replied Mar 28, 2011 to Where are the boundaries of Americana music?

7 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Mark W

"I can think of one that goes without saying.  The Initials are TotM... also for you…"

Tears of the Moosechaser replied Mar 28, 2011 to Name artists who you think deserve wide recognition...please!

184 yesterday
Reply by marym

"Marie by Townes Van Zandt Dang good song. lyrics are here... http://www.lyricsdepot.…"

Tears of the Moosechaser replied Mar 28, 2011 to What song simply brings a tear to your eye?

382 Mar 12
Reply by Joe Coffee

"Rolling Stone and most mags and media are not what they used to be.  It seems there…"

Tears of the Moosechaser replied Mar 28, 2011 to Looking for music magazines and other resources - What's good?

75 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by David Peyton Hester

" "

Tears of the Moosechaser replied Mar 28, 2011 to Recommand me something i dont know

58 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Johnny MacKenzie

"Interesting the reemergence with Jack White."

Tears of the Moosechaser replied Mar 28, 2011 to Recommand me something i dont know

58 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Johnny MacKenzie

"Yeah the "Play Freebird" guy is usually a wanker."

Tears of the Moosechaser replied Mar 28, 2011 to Your "Favorite" Audience Members

27 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Stina

"I think there was something magical in the days where the whole group would gather a…"

Tears of the Moosechaser replied Mar 27, 2011 to Sibling Harmony - Thoughts on the phenomenon and examples?

88 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Frank Kocher

"I think its a matter of being close to each other,  practice,  they all learn togeth…"

Tears of the Moosechaser replied Mar 27, 2011 to Sibling Harmony - Thoughts on the phenomenon and examples?

88 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Frank Kocher

RSS

Sponsors

If you enjoy this site please consider helping us with a small donation!

Don't like PayPal? Mail a check to: No Depression, 460 Bush St., San Francisco, CA 94108

When you shop at Amazon please enter through this search box and No Depression receives a referral fee

Notes

FAQ

Created by No Depression Feb 17, 2009 at 9:06pm. Last updated by No Depression Sep 24, 2012.