Jim Moulton's Discussions (331)

Discussions Replied To (298) Replies Latest Activity

"Laughing wildly, that is GOOD!(reply to Hals statement)(likewise to steviedal)"

Jim Moulton replied on Monday to The Genre of the Avett Brothers, thoughts anyone?

20 on Monday
Reply by Jim Moulton

"Flatt Lonesome - Flatt Lonesome "

Jim Moulton replied on Sunday to What is your favorite album this week?

3824 2 hours ago
Reply by Dave Crotts

"Tom Crain"

Jim Moulton replied on Friday to Un or under-heralded guitarists

162 on Friday
Reply by Jim Moulton

"When are some of these new things going to take place?  One thing that I notice is a…"

Jim Moulton replied Apr 10 to Ideas, suggestions, or concerns about what's next on ND?

84 on Monday
Reply by Sibylle

"New CD by "Nickel Creek" coming out this week."

Jim Moulton replied Mar 30 to What CD are you looking forward to being Released?

18 Apr 5
Reply by Eric Calhoun

"I can't believe how prolific Neil Young is now, and He sounds good too. Vinyl is rea…"

Jim Moulton replied Mar 28 to What CD are you looking forward to being Released?

18 Apr 5
Reply by Eric Calhoun

"Great, Kelly and Bruce are back, last year, the CD they put out was great."

Jim Moulton replied Mar 28 to What CD are you looking forward to being Released?

18 Apr 5
Reply by Eric Calhoun

"Easy Ed, do a google blog, so easy, I could do one, I didn't understand you at first…"

Jim Moulton replied Mar 24 to Ideas, suggestions, or concerns about what's next on ND?

84 on Monday
Reply by Sibylle

"Balsam Range - "Papertown""

Jim Moulton replied Mar 23 to What Are You Listening To?

882 16 hours ago
Reply by Stina

"Hal,     I have put over 80 reviews on the ND Blog over the last few years, they nev…"

Jim Moulton replied Mar 23 to Ideas, suggestions, or concerns about what's next on ND?

84 on Monday
Reply by Sibylle

RSS

Sponsors

If you enjoy this site please consider helping us with a small donation!

Don't like PayPal? Mail a check to: No Depression, 460 Bush St., San Francisco, CA 94108

When you shop at Amazon please enter through this search box and No Depression receives a referral fee

Notes

FAQ

Created by No Depression Feb 17, 2009 at 9:06pm. Last updated by No Depression Sep 24, 2012.