Joshua Sanders's Discussions (257)

Discussions Replied To (227) Replies Latest Activity

"I am going to read that. I just finished "Buck Owens, The Biography" by Eileen Sisk,…"

Joshua Sanders replied Apr 14 to What are your favorite books about roots, country or blues music? A couple of mine...

65 Apr 14
Reply by Joshua Sanders

"I think it works perfectly as it stands now and I wouldn't change a single thing (al…"

Joshua Sanders replied Mar 25 to Ideas, suggestions, or concerns about what's next on ND?

87 2 hours ago
Reply by Dave Champine

"Yes, I agree! Also I think his stuff on Freewheelin' and Times They are a-Changin' i…"

Joshua Sanders replied Mar 14 to Bob Dylan NEVER would have been successful were he not also a GREAT guitar player...discuss..

76 Mar 16
Reply by Daevid Langdon

"Hi Shelley! Since there is a TON of stuff I can pick for 1 & 2, and I am sure yo…"

Joshua Sanders replied Mar 13 to A crash course in all things ND - Please tell me your favorite artists

37 Mar 27
Reply by Shelley Champine

"Actually, in his defense, that was the original title of my post..."

Joshua Sanders replied Mar 12 to Bob Dylan NEVER would have been successful were he not also a GREAT guitar player...discuss..

76 Mar 16
Reply by Daevid Langdon

"See it is one thing to compare those guys you mentioned with each other, because the…"

Joshua Sanders replied Mar 12 to Bob Dylan NEVER would have been successful were he not also a GREAT guitar player...discuss..

76 Mar 16
Reply by Daevid Langdon

"Yes, there are those who love his voice. And there are some songs where it is actual…"

76 Mar 16
Reply by Daevid Langdon

"Which is the best way....:)"

76 Mar 16
Reply by Daevid Langdon

"Yes I wish i knew more about that instrument, or at least enough to comment....I hav…"

Joshua Sanders replied Mar 11 to Bob Dylan NEVER would have been successful were he not also a GREAT guitar player...discuss..

76 Mar 16
Reply by Daevid Langdon

"Interesting! Yeah I guess he is actually..."

Joshua Sanders replied Mar 11 to Bob Dylan NEVER would have been successful were he not also a GREAT guitar player...discuss..

76 Mar 16
Reply by Daevid Langdon

RSS

Sponsors

If you enjoy this site please consider helping us with a small donation!

Don't like PayPal? Mail a check to: No Depression, 460 Bush St., San Francisco, CA 94108

When you shop at Amazon please enter through this search box and No Depression receives a referral fee

Notes

FAQ

Created by No Depression Feb 17, 2009 at 9:06pm. Last updated by No Depression Sep 24, 2012.