Ron Frankl's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"This is great news. It's been so long since an AK & US album that I was starting…"

Ron Frankl replied Feb 9, 2011 to Alison Krauss and Union Station Announce New Album

7 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Jim Moulton

"Jimmy Ripp was indeed the guitar player when I saw them at Maxwell's in Hoboken and,…"

Ron Frankl replied Jul 10, 2010 to Paul Collins Beat - From rock with Peter Case to solo Americana and alt country

5 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Ron Frankl

"Thanks for posting this and sharing these great links. I was fortunate enough to see…"

Ron Frankl replied Jul 10, 2010 to Paul Collins Beat - From rock with Peter Case to solo Americana and alt country

5 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Ron Frankl

"The short answer is not often enough. After a while, it becomes an impossible job. A…"

Ron Frankl replied Jun 21, 2010 to

just now

"I'm a big fan of James, too. His self-titled first album is a classic that sounds be…"

Ron Frankl replied May 21, 2010 to James Intveld

3 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by robert sproul

"Well put, Norm, thanks for sharing. You're right, Badfinger might be the best possib…"

Ron Frankl replied Feb 16, 2010 to

just now

"My take on Badfinger is that they had the potential to be a great band, but didn't b…"

Ron Frankl replied Feb 16, 2010 to

just now

"This was a tough story to verify, occurring as it did on Christmas Day. I felt badly…"

Ron Frankl replied Dec 26, 2009 to Accuracy In Internet Reporting- How do you know if what you are reading is actually true?

22 May 6, 2010
Reply by Chris Harkness

"Windfall - Son Volt"

Ron Frankl replied Nov 8, 2009 to What song can you listen to for an hour?

70 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by steviedal

"I'm not a major Doors fan, either back in the day or now, but I think they deserve a…"

Ron Frankl replied Aug 23, 2009 to 5 Most Overrated Bands or Singers

470 Apr 10
Reply by Leo Walter

RSS

Sponsors

If you enjoy this site please consider helping us with a small donation!

Don't like PayPal? Mail a check to: No Depression, 460 Bush St., San Francisco, CA 94108

When you shop at Amazon please enter through this search box and No Depression receives a referral fee

Notes

FAQ

Created by No Depression Feb 17, 2009 at 9:06pm. Last updated by No Depression Sep 24, 2012.